topo s crew Index du Forum

Your Money Or Your Life

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    topo s crew Index du Forum -> Public -> Inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
filbetawny

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Your Money Or Your Life Répondre en citant

Your Money Or Your Life > bit.ly/1XGhb8g

Larry..Reply..MrsReply...Matt...December...19,...2012,...12:55...pm...I...might...be...able...to...get...away...not...tracking...all...my...finances...to...the...penny...if...my...financial...picture...was...extremely...simplistic,...but...I...have...far...too...much...going...on...to...keep...it...all...straight...in...my...headReply...Iforonwy...December...22,...2012,...4:26...am...I...purchased...this...book...after...reading...about...Vikki...Robin...in...an...old...copy...of...Womans...DayAnd.on.top.of.that,.the.authors.had.different.tastes.in.lifestyle.and.investment,.allowing.us.to.come.up.with.the.same.basic.idea.from.different.directionsI.dont.care.to.track.every.penny.or.even.every.dollar.I.spend.because.whatever.I.do.spend.it.on,.I.had.already.made.the.value.decision.on.the.purchase.at.the.time.of.purchaseI...think...the...power...lies...in...visually...representing...our...finances...so...we...see...where...we...currently...are,...where...the...goal...is,...and...how...were...doing...month...to...monthFor...fun,...Vicki...is...a...comedy...improv...actress,...appearing...frequently...with...her...troupe,...Comedy...IslandAt..the..same..time,..between..the..ads,..our..televisions,..radios..and..newspapers..are..reporting..the..bad..news..about..the..environmentIt..is..totally..conceivable..he..had..a..great..lifeMy..income..didnt..go..up..like..in..their..sample..charts..(maybe..3%..per..year,..in..the..good..years)To.this.list.we.add.another.discipline.to.sharpen.awareness..one.that.is.indispensable.to.the.financial.program.and.perhaps.more.easily.accepted.by.our.grounded,.materialistic.Western.mentality.that.some.of.the.more.esoteric.practicesMaybe...the...current...financial...climate...will...make...them...more...likely...to...thinkWhen..you..figure..it..out,..that..$15/hr..job..isnt..really..$15/hr..in..your..pocket..and..lifeChained..CPI..accounts..for..that..substitution..and..therefore..results..in..a..more..conservative..estimate..of..inflationMy..Wife..and..I..had..this..conversation..yesterday..as..a..lucrative..opportunity..came..up..to..work..up..north..for..easy..$$Financial..Intelligence..In..order..to..gain..Financial..Intelligence..you..first..need..to..know..how..much..money..you..already..have..earned,..what..you..have..to..show..for..it,..how..much..is..coming..into..your..life..and..how..much..is..going..outWe...followed...very...few...of...the...steps,...mostly...just...the...philosophyReply.Freeyourchains.December.19,.2012,.2:27.pm.A.few.modern.video.games.are.dwelling.into.passive.income.options.in.game.and.in.real.lifeAnd...you...are...a...little...more...focused...on...the...20%...part,...because...that...is...the...stage...youre...inBeing..offered..an..actual..number..of..likely..months..to..live,..even..though..the..estimate..is..uncertain,..mightily..focuses..the..mindQuality..of..life..often..goes..down..as..standard..of..living..goes..upI..should..have..gone..a..little..more..wacky..with..housing,..at..least..for..a..little..while,..than..just..having..a..housemate,..but..I..didnt..really..get..that..I..couldVicki..says..in..that..youtube..clip..that..it..isnt..necessarily..retiring..early,..it..could..be..doing..your..same..job..with..more..confidence,..etcAt...a...tangible...level,...they...retire...their...debts,...increase...their...savings...and...are...able...to...live...happily...within...their...meansSo...what...does...Your...Money...or...Your...Life...offer...instead?...Rather...than...focusing...on...being...rich,...the...book...instead...looks...deeply...at...finding...the...central...values...in...ones...life...and...realigning...your...life...and...money...to...follow...these...valuesWe...worryI..think..another..great..aspect..of..the..book..was..that..intial..tracking..journal..because..it..makes..you..realize..how..much..we..recieve..that..we..usually..do..take..for..granted..be..it..gifts,..samples,..coupon..savings,..etcSummary.of.Your.Money.or.Your.Life.Transforming.Your.Relationship.With.Money.and.Achieving.Financial.Independence.Summarized.(with.care.and.dedication).by.editor.Clare.Moss.with.Laurence.Toltz.to.introduce.people.to.the.nine-step.program.inYour.Money.or.Your.Life.It.is.based.on.the.original.book.so.How.this.book.came.about.This.book.is.not.based.on.theory,.good.ideas.or.a.new.philosophyIts..appreciating..and..fully..enjoying..what..money..brings..into..your..life..and..yet..never..purchasing..anything..that..isnt..needed..or..wantedThis.is.a.very.basic,.fundamental.practice.for.any.business..and.you.are.a.businessEven...more,...I...started...believing...that...my...life...controlled...my...moneyconnect.welcome.new.readers.Take.a.look.aroundThink.of.all.the.monetary.expenses.that.are.directly.associated.with.your.jobAt..82,..my..life..has..included..a..surprisingly..substantial..slice..of..American..historyDont..Go..Shopping..2Reply..Trackbacks..and..Pingbacks:..Your..Money..or..Your..Life....the..$34..Wardrobe....For..the..Love..of..Beauty..and..the..Beauty..of..Love..-..August..31,..2014..[&]..talked..about..how..the..book..Your..Money..or..Your..Life..has..helped..me..simplify..my..life..in..the..last..few..decades..since..I..first..read..itMoney.is.something.you.consider.valuable.enough.to.spend.easily.a.quarter.of.your.allotted.time.here.on.earth.getting,.spending,.worrying.about,.fantasising.about.or.in.some.other.way.reacting.toIn...the...example...above,...the...$50k...earner...ends...up...bringing...home...only...$8.06...for...each...hour...spent...in...activities...directly...related...to...the...jobUnderneath.it.all.is.maximizing.your.utility.curve.subject.to.a.budget.constraint,.but.thinking.really.hard.about.whats.in.that.utility.curve.so.that.budget.constraint.can.be.as.unconstraining.as.possible f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    topo s crew Index du Forum -> Public -> Inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation